The End Of The Debt Based Economic Model:
The Greatest Threat To Humankind.
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.
What people fail to understand is the profoundness of the statement made today (2-13-15) byNobel Laureate Robert Shiller,and something I myself have been warning about for years. That is the collapse of the bond/debt market. The structure of the global monetary system is dependent upon debt expansion in perpetuity, therefore when the debt market collapses the entire world monetary system will cease to function at that moment. Banks will close, cash will become near worthless, and all business activity will stop.
Governments will have no choice but to declare Martial law to keep order as public panic and pandemonium explode in the streets of every nation on Earth.
This single event will have a worse effect than a nuclear exchange with regard to the loss of human life as basic resources will not be available to anyone.
You Have Already Been Robbed, So What Are You Going To Do About It?
Literally for years I have been screaming from rooftops that the Federal Reserve is directly involved in a scheme of legal theft on a scale hard to imagine. Well here is some more proof that I have been correct this entire time, read this article:
What we have been witnessing is legal theft right under the noses of the entire population and NO ONE says a word about it and why? Because those in power realize clearly that 98% Of the population are sheep-and sheep get slaughtered.
The deliberate manipulation of interest rates by the Federal Reserve has not only already robbed savers of half a trillion dollars of wealth status post 2008, but this wealth transfer is going to get much much worse.
1. The Federal reserve WILL NOT be raising interest rates anytime soon, and this was made crystal clear at the last FOMC meeting.
2. Rates will continue to be suppressed to boost Wall Street and rob everyone else.
3. As I have been outlining, the middle class is under direct attack by not just by a run away central bank (the Federal Reserve), but by Washington.
4. In the end the middle class will not exist and a two tier society will emerge and why? Again because the middle class by and large are sheep ripe for the slaughter as they will not raise their voices to even help themselves.
5. The next step in their scheme is to deflate the current stock market bubble, which will leave the middle class destitute and desperate as retirement plans, 401k's and the like evaporate. What the middle class does not even realize is their cash which is tied up in these accounts will be legally stolen by Wall Street wizards who will simply short the plunging market.
Legal theft on an unimaginable scale...
What must be understood is the only "job" of the markets is to determine fair market value.
When central banks use "extraordinary measures" attempting to interrupt this mechanism,
massive and dangerous distortions occur which at one point will be "corrected" by free market forces. Gregory Mannarino